Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 17, 2010

New Icon For Properties Upgrade

So we all know that now New York Properties has flashy icon above the last 4 Properties, like these showed on the image.
This image I took from my post about the new icons..


(image is taken from Zynga forum posted by Yagami9999 aka Peter)

And then few days ago, I saw one new icon on my account.


Also this one given by my friend..


I like to have these icons.. very cool!
Just hope it doesn't affect my game play.. still want a faster and a smooth game to play...


PS : Thanks to Peter and Abdee for the screenshots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!