Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 17, 2010

Treasure Isle Stamina Refill

Good morning, world!
Just this morning I login to my FaceBook and see this on my friend's wall..

I was so confuse because I thought that the promotion is over on December 15th?
It's already December 17th here now..

You can check their explanation here on Zynga Support page : Treasure Isle Stamina Refill.

It's clearly stated there :
Update 12/9 - This Cross Promotion is ending on December 15th. After December 15th, players will no longer be able to receive stamina refills from this Cross Promotion.

But I was still curious to try!

I asked him via FaceBook chat and he said yes, he got the Stamina refill along with the Tiki Mask. Been checking his Mafia Wars Profile and I see the mask there!


So then I used this link to take me to the game cross promotion...

http://apps.facebook.com/treasureisle/tracks.php?src=xpromo&aff=mafiawars&crt=staminaRefill

Yes, it took me to Mafia Wars game with this message :


Then I click on the "Start the Promotion" button there!
I'm playing the Treasure Isle game and keep digging to find 3 treasures.. finally!


I got it!
I can not believe it! No mask because I already got it a long time ago, but this is good!

So I think it's your turn to try, my friends.... Perhaps there are some servers that still able to take the promo.. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I found 3 chests, but nothing :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Not working. I was able to do it yesterday but not today.

voyageurs60 said... [Reply to comment]

I have been using this feature the last couple of weeks - yesterday, did not seem to work. Has it been discontinued?

If it has been discontinued - not more Treasure Island for me...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!