Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where Do The Decorations Come From?

Got more info about the upcoming event of Tis The Season For Robbing.

Well, from the Zynga Support page Tis The Season For Robbing 411 and FAQ (Holiday Event), we know that the decorations only comes from Robbing your friend's tree, requesting from friends and opening special Mystery Bag for Holiday season!

Somehow, Bossy Don can get them all dropping from using Brawler bookmarklet. But surely, it's not for all players!
Leonard has sent me screenshot about his Brawler result..
More than 35K Stamina used but none of the decorations found!
(Sorry I can not show the picture here because I am having internet issue at the moment).


One friend has weird thing happen today. Please read his email to me..
Funny thing happen to me this morning. I was trying to work through
the Move the Evidence mission so I went to NY to get the wooden box
drops.
Once I started running I realized no boxes were dropping, but
instead I was getting a 100% drop rate of the 'Tis the season items.

Not sure if its a glitch where these should be wooden boxes. On
another note, I'm still getting loot drops fighting instead of Tis the
season items. I had previously read that there were only Tis the
season drops in fighting. I think the drops got flipped for me.

Zach

And here is the screenshot showing it..


He used Repeat Job to finish the objectives of his Mission. Look at the loot drops he got!

I was trying the same thing.. fighting and doing jobs, but no luck!

Guess, we have to wait until the event is open for everybody...


PS : Thanks for the sharing, my friends..

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same thing happened to me. it is because of the mission. we are expected to loot luggage during the fights. but instead we get the christmas stuff but no other fighting loot at all :-(

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

it's open now

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

yes, but the items could not be used for the promotion...
now it is fixed and i got my luggage.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!