Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Decorations!

Wow!
Bossy Don from TopMafia.Info just posted this on the fan page! Credit goes to her and the fan page!



Great job, Jane!
(About the tool she used it's Brawler version 4.1.x. It's a modded version of Brawler bookmarklet which still under beta version and not published by Arun, Cohen once told me about this.)
According to Jane aka Bossy Don, it's nothing special about this tool.
Not every player has chance to grab this decorations yet.. so nothing to do with the tool. I have refill my Stamina for few times today but still no luck to find them!

You will need these decorations items on the upcoming event : 'Tis The Season For Stealing Event.


Here are the decorations, will post more when I have the links :

TREE LIGHTS


CANDY CANE

ORNAMENT

I wish I can find them by myself, would love to see the decorations for my tree!


PS : You rock, Jane Bossy! Thank you for this!
Thanks also to Yagami9999 for the links of the decorations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have this going on with my account not only does it not let you loot anything but them. You will get no other loot at all they also don't show up in you inventory i spoke to zynga earlier and they told me they would not be dropping from fighting so this makes me think its a mistake. They told me the only way people will be able to get them is through robbing them from peoples trees or asking friends and special mystery bags

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think this is a mistake too. I looted over 200 of each item on a Brawler run but got no other loot items. Brawler 4.1X is not a script endorsed by Arun, someone modified his Brawler script.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

LL posted that long ago and give mor infos.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!