Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, December 19, 2010

You've Earned Platinum Status!

Hi all!
Did you read my blog post about Reward Points 40% Discount?
There I was buying 42 RPs for US$6.00
Not helping me much on upgrading my Loyalty Points bar at Emerald level..

While Veron use this opportunities more than I can spend on buying RPs..
Finally she got her Platinum Member and got this award!


Here is the reward for becoming a Platinum Member!


It's her best Attack weapon now..
Congratulations, Veron...

Ok, here are her benefits as Platinum player...



Watch out, Veron... You might lose your membership if you don't continue maintaining your status. The requirement is to earn minimum of 400 LP per month!
(You can count how many RPs we should spend now, my friends.. Only for a Credit Card or PayPal player!)

And she is eligible now to use her Loyalty Points on the Loyalty Points Loot program to buy these 3 items (which is still locked for me an Emerald Player).


Can not imagine myself as Platinum Member.. I wish I could afford it..


PS : Thanks for sharing with us, Veron

3 comments:

♪♪ Pяυ∂ђ√ι ♪♪™ said... [Reply to comment]

If I am a platinum player I would have bought 500 power armor claws :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Spending money on RP is worthless.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

people are so stupid spending money of a worthless game.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!