Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Buy 100 Energy Using LPs!

I see one comment on the comment section of this post : Items On Sale Now!
I paste it here so we can read it and see what's happening...
Winda said...
I have been trying to find a direct way to contact you since I seen you added a picture of the Blue Dragon Helmet.
Today around 12 noon Eastern time I noticed 2 new Boosts one was a 50+ on Attack and another was 50+ Defense also located on the loyalty points section they were 20 pieces for only 50 Loyalty points and I figured its a new boost added and I figured I would buy them a bit later. Later was too late dont you noticed they removed them within 1/2 hr of being there and if you noticed they also removed the ability to get 100 energy for 50 Loyalty points. They were located right after the Assault Trooper.
I wish I would had gotten some of them items to show here. Someone out there must had noticed them and hopefully bought some because for 50 loyalty points 20 pieces of boost was nice.
December 14, 2010 5:06 PM

Hmmm, thanks for the comment, Winda, also for the info!
You can send me email here to this address : MWblogz@gmail.com

I quickly go to the Marketplace and click on Loyalty Program button... Oh no, there is no more the offer to buy 100 Energy for 50 LPs!


It was the 3rd item located the same spot as the Assault Trooper now.
I remember it because I used to buy this if I wanted to help my mafia on their Missions/Operations! Now, it's gone! Please, I beg you, Zynga.. bring it back!

The only choice to buy Energy is here :


Purchase with 10 RPs.... and from the Fight Club!


But will be hard to buy Energy here because I still have it locked..

I also miss to see the new boosts like Winda said.. for 50 loyalty points 20 pieces of boost was nice!
Zynga offers the most expensive boost ever now! 10 pieces for 50 Reward Points!

They must be crazy to think that it's worth it to buy boost that expensive!


I guess we have to visit the Marketplace and spend our LPs occasionally to see if there is any "good" items to purchase.. And quickly buy it when you have a chance to do it!

Again, thanks for sharing, Winda... Have a lovely day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

LOL...yeh, I WON'T be spending 50 RP for 10 riot, I use that up in 1 second.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!