Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 17, 2010

Job Mastery Bonus In Each City

Ok, so some of players now have the New Inventory on their account.
Let's take a ride and visit each city to see them all... On my bike, haha!


I will divide our review into 2 categories ie Items I own and Items I don't Own!


ITEMS THAT I OWN

First is New York city.
I choose to view the Job Mastery that I own!
Please check the screenshot below..

Yes, I have mastered New York since almost 2 years ago. Looks good..
Then I tried with second city ie Cuba.


See what I got here..


What? I have mastered all of Cuba tiers too!
Ok, let's check the rest cities... Moscow, Bangkok, Las Vegas and Italy.. I got the same error message!

Nothing found, try change your filters!

Perhaps Zynga team is working on it now...

To view the items that I own is done! Still have some errors on it, just for our note.
Let's move to the next review....


ITEMS THAT I DON'T OWN

Ok time to the next categories now. I have to check this items that I don't have yet, because one commenter suggest me to do so.
He/she said that there are some items that he/she never seen so far!
So let's check it together then!

Choose this on the filter.. first city is New York..



NEW YORK

If you click to see items that you don't own as Job Mastery, you will see these items!
What are they??


CUBA

Some of these items are belong to admin's account. Some from the Marketplace and also from the animal section in Cuban mafia loot store..


MOSCOW

Only have 1 item ie one animal from the mafia store...


BANGKOK

In my account, they are showing some of Job Mastery Bonus that I don't have yet.. because I have not finished Bangkok yet. This page also showing the Faction Store items.


LAS VEGAS

Guess, Developer team has not reach this city yet.. because I already mastered some Districts in Vegas.. They are still shown here as the items I don't have yet.


ITALY

Idem as Vegas city..
Also showing all items from Port in Italy Villages.


That's it for our guidance.
Hopefully soon all errors and bugs will be fixed..
I also have one info that Zynga team is trying to make our , Skill Points, Reward Points etc as Public consumption! Just like our Inventory now if you don't set to change it to Private!

I really hope NOT! Watch out, Zynga! Don't you dare to do that!


2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have a question, funny one - can you show where i can buy items from? i mean inventory shop items - those you need to buy in order to master jobs in the cities :) can't find it!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

yep, I can't buy any items in Moscow...??!???!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!