Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Doctor's Orders!

The second gifts from Hustlin' Wit Dre Event is unlocked now.. You can see it from the Home page tab.

(By the way, do you notice that we have a PAUSE button there on the flash module above?)

I am telling you now there is an error on the gift counter now! I swear that I have to collect more than I should before finally my gifts are counted right...
Some of mafias sent me gifts but after I accepted I don't see my gift number increase! What's wrong, Zynga? Stressss

Bossy Don from TopMafia.Info has pointed out one changing on the mastery level. We have to accept more gifts now before we are able to collect our reward on each level! Thanks for the heads up, Jane!

(Image is taken from TopMafia.Info)


Also, now collecting from FaceBook request page will give you NOTHING! I have tried to collect double from one mafia using this way, seems it's fixed now?

With all hard work today, I have collected my second gifts and finally got the gold rewards.


Here is the reward from the second gifts :


I have searched for this weapon on my New Inventory, here you go :


I don't know what is happening now in Zynga land.. but please, give us our gifts back! Please fix all errors soon and keep us up to date with all changing about the game play! You have your fan page.. also the official blog.. especially the Game News inside the game... What else do you need?


PS : Thanks to Bossy Don for the info and screenshot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Aloha, I spoke with costumer service at Zynga and was told it is a Facebook issue, and a problem with the links which is why sometimes you get lucky it counts 1 but for now it will be unreliable. I sent a message to Facebook and this was 3 hours ago and no response yet. Sunday's might take longer not sure. If I hear back shortly I would be happy to come and let you know what Facebook says. Mahalo For your efforts.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

good luck hearing from facebook.only people alive there are people who close accounts then there gone again

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!