Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Robbing Success = Lump Of Coal?

Ok, the New Year's Eve is coming very soon..
We're still trying to upgrade our Christmas tree and collecting the presents to get maximum number ie 45 presents.

But some players find it so hard to get lots of presents.. Everytime they try to collect presents from robbing, the prize is always Lump Of Coal!
Here is one example from Phil.. Please read on his email to me..

With the new Protect the Presents operation going on and having to rob others to get items to upgrade your tree and get new presents, I've been having a very annoying problem. When I am successful in robbing someone's tree, around 90% of the time I've been receiving a "Lump of Coal" instead of a present or an upgrade part.

You can see my result in the screenshot below..

I've contacted Zynga about the issue, but I was told it was a "technical error" and it would be forwarded, and there was nothing he could do other than give me 3 of each of the upgrade items, not even a present.
That was 2 days ago, and I still haven't heard back from them. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when you get a success shouldn't you at least get an upgrade part? I have managed to get my tree fully upgraded, but I already have 123 "Lump of Coal"s and growing.

Here is his Lump Of Coal by the time he sent me this email..


And sadly, here is the screenshot of his Christmas tree.. Can only able to get 16 from 45 gifts..


According to Phil he must be on a bad server or something because every time a new feature comes out he feels like he's among the last to get it!

Well, you're lucky, Phil..
My alter only have 5 from 45 gifts!
I was managed to get almost 45 of presents but somehow Zynga reset back my Protectors everyday and my opponents steal lots of my gifts! I also got Lump Of Coal whenever I help my friends as their Protectors and from robbing... and I feel bored to ask for more Protectors.. I really hate this event!


Still the best way is by sending Holiday Sack from Free Gifts and ask your beloved family to send back to you and don't open it yet!
Wait until a day before New Year's eve or so.. make sure that you have enough gifts so you are able to get the Grand Prize...


Still have 2 days before the event end...
Good luck to all of you.. and you too, Phil..

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got 45 presents
while i was sleeping i lost 44 presents... yes 50times robbed cuz i have the 6 protectors.
i saw the robbers and all of them was in the same minute.. i mean it doesnt matter if im sleeping or online i will loose all my presents

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You get the lump of coal when you rob a protected tree. Even if you are successful, because of the protector you can't get a present, so you get coal. If your tree if fully upgraded (like his is) then you no longer get ornaments, candy canes, or lights. So you will get coal all the time unless you rob an unprotected tree, in which case you get a present.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

actually a techical glitch from Zynga. According to this one:
"You get the lump of coal when you rob a protected tree. Even if you are successful, because of the protector you can't get a present, so you get coal. If your tree if fully upgraded (like his is) then you no longer get ornaments, candy canes, or lights. So you will get coal all the time unless you rob an unprotected tree, in which case you get a present."

No SPAM

I think if its Robbery Failed screen appeared, it will happen. A fully protected tree is sometimes a viction of a glitch.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!