Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Limited Time Sale - Up To 40% Off!

Friends forever! Hi all,
I had a little nap time and feel so fresh.
It's afternoon time here in Asia, I bet most of you are sleeping right now there.

When I login to my Mafia Wars account, I see the sale is up now!


Just before you can see this promo on the Home page..


Ok, so I checked at the Marketplace.. and see this pop up message..


There are some Limited Edition Holiday Items available at discounted price..


Yes, they are few of the items I have posted few days ago on this article here.

So here are some of the discounted items at the Marketplace :


LIMITED EDITION LOOT

I can not post all items here, so this is the first loot available there..



BOOST

Yeah, you can finally buy these boost at lower price.. But I suggest not, because we can get it easily by doing job (randomly dropping) and get it for free, also from opening Mystery Bag!



CRATES



SPECIAL LOOT

Including the Gold Treasure Chest Key.. only for 6 RPs! I might want to buy some..



BUNDLES


Ok, it's your call now.
If you want to take the opportunity to buy items for cheap, it's the time..
Or perhaps we can wait a little longer to see what will happen near the end of this year!

Thanks for reading and have a Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!