Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Account Temporarily Unavailable

Good morning!

I had a very long sleep last night.. guess I was so tired after making lots of posts these few days..
Zynga really doesn't want to slow down...

And this morning at my time zone I'd like to play my Mafia Wars game.. Login in to FaceBook and when I want to go to Mafia Wars I see this..



What???
I see lots of comments talking about the same thing!
They said it's Zynga's fault.. make lots of spamming events and now FaceBook punish us..

After a few try I can go to my game... Thanks God!

Hope you can play your game smoothly, my friends..
Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!