Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 17, 2010

Where Are My Powerful Items?

Remember about the sweet "glitch" few days ago about the New Powerful Items? You can read my blogpost about it again to refresh your memory.

So here are my current Inventory of this powerful items on my sub account :

WEAPONS


ARMORS


VEHICLES


ANIMALS



I don't have them all anymore on my main account. Why?
Because I have the NEW INVENTORY there and I can not find these powerful items anywhere on the new Inventory!!!

I have tried to browse all items using this filter..


After it shows all items, there are 155 pages.


I have tried to search from page 1 until last page, but I can not find them!

Have some friends complaining about it too.. Nothing we can do now, let's say complaining to Zynga Customer Support, because they are UNRELEASED items yet.
But you can try though.. since it's not our fault searching for feeds. Some friends were able to get those items manually, so let's blame Zynga about this!

To be honest, I don't like the New Inventory, specially when we lost our powerful items..
Also, for a big company like Zynga, I think they should have more manner before forcing a new inventory to all players.
Why don't they do a polling or survey whether we like it or not, etc..

But I am just a regular player in a big world of Zyngon.. just my 2 cents...


PS : Thanks to Imran, Travis, Adhie and some other friends.
Hope we can get them back into our Inventory soon.. or at least compensation..

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Time Capsule Items- Tactical Hatchet and Showboat are not showing in the Items list either!

corey williams said... [Reply to comment]

You still have the items--they just dont show up in new inventory--if you have another acct.,attack yourself & look at items used,they should show : )

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Did that effect your stats ade? I don't have the new inventory however and so could still enjoy it :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I hope you dont get them. You were violating zyngas rules so you should get your whole account deleted..

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the comments :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!