Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Powerful Items!

So I have used my Brutus Helper and also Stream Helper tools, I think Brutus can give more of the new powerful items!


You can see that I have not finished yet..
Still not sure where did they come from.. Seeing the stats, I don't think they come from Time Capsule event! Perhaps there will be a new event coming up, but we can collect the items already.
Look at these pretty items :

WEAPONS



ARMORS



VEHICLES



ANIMALS


They are all have the same stats, but one armor above..
Ok got all items now, I think.. Will update my blog post once I know where do this great things come from!
Stay tuned!


PS : Still, credit to Spockholm teams! Spock On!

8 comments:

Fate -SMG- said... [Reply to comment]

i can tell you coz im getting them from the facebook wall script too, they come from property upgrade rewards, thus the ever bountiful supply of crappy foxes. It seems quite possible to max all but the 75 def item in a day or so!

Aaron's Personal Photography and more said... [Reply to comment]

I ran it for just the zoo on my mafia first, and ended up with 400 items between the octopus and new big horn sheep. My inventory went up almost 6K from it. They are bonuses from the upgrades on the zoo. I am getting the other items from chop shop, armory, and weapons depot. Not sure if they are from upgrades, since most people already have them maxed out.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

:: my defence is 132k now... you could at least sky-rocketed up to 145k in defence...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

THIS HAS BEEN FIXED IT GOT FIXED AT 7.45 P.M NEWZEALAND TIME THIS DID WORK IT DONT NOW SO DONT ABUSE ADE OVER IT NOT WORKING IT DID WORK ITS BEEN FIXED IF YOU MISSED OUT BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FROM DON BROWN

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think its Fixed now !

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks all, hope you can get enough great items! ^__^
Until next time..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What about playing game instead of playing against game and cheating?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

playing against game is 1 fun way of playing too

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!