Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 17, 2010

Bangkok Bank Error?

I am still playing Bangkok on my Mafia Wars account.
So whenever I have Bangkok Baht money, I always deposit it to my bank.

See this weird thing happens when I try to save my Baht money...


It's showing Las Vegas Vault, not Bangkok bank..

I open Bangkok on all tabs and don't use any bookmarklets at that time.. I keep trying to go to my bank, but still has it!
So I logout and re-login, thanks God I have it back to normal now..

Maybe it's because Zynga is rolling out the New Inventory for all servers.. Just hoping to have minimum of bugs and errors.. You may want to take screenshots of your current Inventory now, just in case.

Enjoy the game, my friends.. Friends forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!