Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Items On Sale Now!

Got this pop up on my account..


If you don't get one, you can try to click on this icon available on the game bar above our game..


It takes me to the Marketplace page..
I see all loots, boosts and crates are discounted upto 20% for limited time only!


Unfortunately, what we do really need (for example : Enery or Stamina refill, Skill points) have no discount at the moment..


Not worth it to spend our Reward Points then... Better wait for the end of year sale!

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I have been trying to find a direct way to contact you since I seen you added a picture of the Blue Dragon Helmet. Today around 12 noon Eastern time I noticed 2 new Boosts one was a 50+ on Attack and another was 50+ Defense also located on the loyalty points section they were 20 pieces for only 50 Loyalty points and I figured its a new boost added and I figured I would buy them a bit later. Later was too late dont you noticed they removed them within 1/2 hr of being there and if you noticed they also removed the ability to get 100 energy for 50 Loyalty points. They were located right after the Assault Trooper. I wish I would had gotten some of them items to show here. Someone out there must had noticed them and hopefully bought some because for 50 loyalty points 20 pieces of boost was nice.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!