Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Limited Time - Time Capsule Event!

There is a new free gift item available now!


I believe that it is to replace our long live Super Pignatas!
I have tried to collect one of my Super Pignata gift from a friend and got this message :


Please check on your Message Center to see if you have this new gift from your mafia friend..


To send one, please go to Free Gift page...


These are my gifts so far..


After a while, a friend of mine helping me to provide the screenshots of which items he got from the event. Here you go :


And this is the SUPER rare item from Time Capsule event (similar with Gray Wolf from Super Pignata event) :

(Image is taken from Surabaya Downtown Mafia)


Woo! Very nice stats! I hope I can win this item too!
And here are the large views for some items...

TIME CAPSULE ITEMS

WEAPONS



VEHICLES


ANIMALS


As far as I concern you can open 5 Time Capsules every 24 hours.
After the 5th items, you can get one of Mystery Bags item...

So it is wise to only open 5 Time Capsule per day.. See if you get the rare item tomorrow.

I will try to post more items as soon as I get them..
Thanks for reading this post, guys..
Happy hunting! Good luck!


PS : Thanks to Astor and Abdee. Thanks to Surabaya Downtown Mafia page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!