Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Items For Sale - Coming Soon

Hey, I saw this on my Home page tab..


There are 2 promotions, one for Special Event (I think) and one sale event.
The Holiday Items Sale is for tomorrow, from December 18th - December 20th this year.
And 40% discount on most of Marketplace items..

Not sure if the special items which I have posted will be available on the Marketplace during the sale..
Please check them all posted here and here.

To make a comparison of the upcoming items, I will post screenshots of some Limited Edition Loot items available on the Marketplace at the moment. Because yesterday, Hayden and I have discussed a little about few items which is not common in the Marketplace.


LIMITED EDITION LOOT

There are various of stats and price available under Limited Edition Loot items.. From 1 RP until 35 RPs per item.
Here are some examples :


Great stats.. but better skip this loot.. let's see the next items..


I see one item ie Osprey Helicopter. It is one of the Game Card bonus item..
Please check my article here. Now you can buy it for 15 RPs.

Next..
I see Swiss Banker armor.. This is a promotion item between PayPal and Mafia Wars game.
You can read my article on how to get this as free item here, I posted on my other blog because at that time I lost the login info to this blog.



The rest items are not so special I think, but to view all items you can go to the Marketplace on the Limited Edition Loot items..


This Flintlock Pistols is one of 4th of July loot event..
The stats is not good, not worth it even for 1RP only...


Ok, that's it... Need to make another post now..
Thanks for reading this one..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!