Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Upcoming Event - Chop Shop Celebration!

Check you COMING SOON page, guys.. There are lots of new upcoming events!
This is one of them..



We were supposed to able to open this page on Chop Shop, but somehow they take it back..
Luckily I found this posted on one of my favourite Mafia Wars page on FaceBook : Surabaya Downtown Mafia.. so credit goes to original uploader, all fans and all admins!

(Image source : http://www.facebook.com/SurabayaDowntownMafia)


Thanks to Red for this image.. somehow my account can not upgrade my Chop Shop level to 13! Check Red statements here about his Chop Shop today..
When I went to my NY properties in the Chop Shop, I got a notice about the new Level 13. The advert included a "BACK TO THE FUTURE" car. It was in the build list and it requires a special piece (not the coils), and wasn't level 13 (the level 13 car is the Day Rider 2K). I hope someone else got some pics of this!! Now I checked and to upgrade to level 13 you need 16 of each item. I had just given all my items to someone else because I thought mine were useless. When I checked my account, for some reason I suddenly had 15 of each!
A few minutes later, I checked back and the back to the future car was gone! Instead you can now find the Sonic Five and the General Ulysses.
I heard that lots of players complaining about the low stats on the new rides, that's why they took them back and freeze the upgrade button now.. I hope I can build my new ride soon!


PS : Credit goes to Surabaya Downtown Mafia and Red..
Thanks also to Cohen for the quick info.. You always there to help me, Cohen..

9 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

On Monday and Tuesday, July 4th and 5th. We will be getting double mastery on jobs and double fight loot again. Also from what I hear there will be Vegas chips dropping, which will be the Vegas currency. Just a heads up. Get ready to RUMBLE!!

Wu Jen

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

okay... kinda lame... bad stats...junk.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I got a different car pop up and instead of Flux Compressor I got Suspension Coil I upgraded and now it doest show anymore

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

you forgot the new lvl 13 car: Day Rider 2k (45/50) it was on there a few hours ago but they removed it again together with the other 3, looks like Zynga pulled a Zynga again ;p

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

in coming soon the attack is 55 but the real attack is 42 wat is so fishyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

at the ups screen 55 At/Df 45 and down here is 42/42 ???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hmmmm says 42/42 for Future Shock, but also says 55/45 for same car in ad.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

did we loose all the parts we upgraded with too??? it was on there - not a bug - we spent them and they just take it away?????

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hmm.. i got a future shock from a friend that just upgraded their chop shop.. its 42/42 so what will happen tomorrow when the event for the chop shop starts? will i get another kind of future shock? just like when i got metsubushi egg from the mystery rewards... so now i have 2 metsubushi eggs...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!