Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bangkok Fixed Compensations

Well, some players has got their compensation.. I hope all of you receive them too..
Hi,

I got the following message when i was playing mafia wars. It seems they fixed Bangkok but it sucks I still got to do all the jobs back over but at least I still got my mastery items.
I will finish Vegas and after that start with bangkok again. On my account 5a and 7 was stuck on chapter 1

Wiki Share
Here is the pop up message he got :


I don't know what their problem with it.. Compensation is good, but we're expecting to have our game back to normal! Trinity's mood
But yes, at least you can get free Skill Points from re-doing your jobs this time..


PS : Thanks for sharing, Wiki Share and Ankit Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What script he use?
(To Show how many XP-Cash/Job)? Thanks!

Chang said... [Reply to comment]

Kind of a lame compensation for all that work, though the free skill points from mastering stuff is nice.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!