Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rack of Chips!

Vegas has not launched yet, but we have a chance to collect as much Vegas Chips as we can!
And we can get a chance to get an early entry into Las Vegas beta... HURRY!!
Please check on the note here on your Free Gift page..


I was in hurry to collect my Free Gifts sent by my best mafias, but after 5 Rack of Chips, I got this note..


They love to have jokes, don't they? What dya think?

I guess I will just wait, whether I am the chosen one to have a ticket to Vegas, or not!
But if you do, please kindly share all infos about the Sin City, ok??? Enjoy, mate


PS : Thanks again to Rashed and Hayden for the screenshot.. Also thanks to Kapish, Thomas, Andy, and to some other friends..
Have fun collecting the chips, my friends.. Friends forever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

these are different from the chips that will fall on sunday or monday from jobs, fighting. These are sort of like envelopes of baht, very little value

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!