Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, July 18, 2010

Double The Fun Plus Las Vegas Loot Event

I know that for some accounts, you can not get more of the Vegas loot items from this Double Fun weekend event..


But for your information, I have just tried to do jobs in Bangkok and got one item as loot drop! Please see below screenshot..


Although I have found all seven of Las Vegas items, I still have them dropping from job.. and I believe that the limit of each Vegas items you can have is 10.. so do more jobs this weekend to have maximum numbers of each items!

To see the complete sets of Las Vegas loot items, go here : Las Vegas Loot Items.

What if I have earned 10 of each of these items?
Well, you can not have more then... but if you have screenshots telling that I'm wrong with this, kindly share them all..

Enjoy your weekend, guys! On my bike, haha!




PS : Thanks to Hayden for the heads up about this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

why did my mafia attack strenght just drop by 1000 points? :O

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!