Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Game Header!

As promised at the Zynga Forum, the team has changed my Game Header to the new one!
Pls read my blog post here : Go To Zynga Forum Now!.

One of our friend have asked to Zynga Customer Support about this, and got one reply :


It is not fake and I got this because I have enrolled my account as the beta tester there on the forum..
So here is my Game Header now!


First, I feel confused on how to go to my Mafia Wars Profile? But then I find it!
It's under our Profile picture... just hover your mouse there and the list will pop up for you..


This is the look like of my Profile now..
We have several tabs there..


For Mini Games, there is only 1 list there ie : Daily Chance..
Rumor said there will be Slot game??? I don't know what it is and have not seen any screenshot of proof..
We can only wait for more new features..

Also the word of Gifting has become Trading now..


So far, that is all I can share for now.. It doesn't affect my game.. nothing's change only the header.. If nothing's going wrong, I guess they will apply this to all players..
Yeah, just wait and see..


2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had this for a couple days when I opened a new account about three weeks ago... It looks nice, but mwap did not work with it... I didn't like how you had to 'hover' over the bars to see how much health/energy/stamina you have... Luckily it changed back to the old style...

Chang said... [Reply to comment]

I saw and thought you were level 2224102 and was like 0_0.

I personally don't like the many of these type of updates much-- they make the game look sleeker and faster, but really just takes up more and more processing power. :(

Slot game seems like a pretty logical thing for Vegas. I only hope that they don't marry Mafia Wars to Poker via Vegas, haha.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!