Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, July 26, 2010

Vegas Lootable Items (District 1-5)

I receive a lot of emails everyday.. sometimes I can open them all and reply right away.. sometimes I need to make blog posts and have to sort incoming emails regarding about the title of my blog post and leave the others for a while.
Your email can be located on the next page.. so I have to observes all unread emails and then edit the screenshots.. thinking to make a simple writing.. posting! Open another emails, edited my blog posts because apparently this email is talking about the same title.. etc etc..
Sometimes I forgot to reply back and just posted your infos with your name on the post.. so sorry for that..

Because I have kids, most of time I have to leave my work on making that post and then go back and forth in front of computer.. dealing with 3 year and 1 year old kids are not easy, my friends..
Or I make the blog posts in the late of night.. feel so sleepy already but still have to collect and edit the screenshots, have to think about what am I supposed to type, and check on the emails to put your names here and soon..

Why am I telling you about this?
I see some complaining comments telling that I ignore their emails.. I apologize, guys.. Will try to reply all emails and post all infos here..

Back to the post now..
Thanks a lot to Danny, Haider, Cocolisso, mfg Tobi Lill and Ali who kindly wrote some emails about Las Vegas infos and provide these screenshots for all of us..


Here are the lootable items we got in Las Vegas.. (Click on the images to enlarge)


LAS VEGAS LOOTABLE ITEMS
(District 1-5)

WEAPONS



ARMORS



VEHICLES


The mastery items, the ones which has star above it were categorized as vehicles, but now they belong to the right one.


ANIMALS



This one is the summary of all above..


All of these items are NOT giftable yet.. I hope they are all can be sent as gift soon enough..

Las Vegas has different ways with our previous cities.. here you don't have special job to drop one specific loot item..
For example : if you want to get this armor.. Ventilated Blast Cap.
Ventilated Blast Cap
You can do any jobs in District 4..

It will drop as one of lootable item along with another Vegas items..
From the same job, you can also get this item.. Belt Fed Shotgun.

Belt Fed Shotgun


So, just do any jobs and pray that you will have good items dropping! Xixixixixix


That's it.. Have fun exploring Las Vegas!!!


12 comments:

Haider said... [Reply to comment]

just red what u said... ^^

i sent u an email with all the weapons on the vary first day of vegas hehe
anyway keep up the good work ^^

Haider

Big Guns Joe said... [Reply to comment]

I have sent you several Emails. I must say that I did not expect a response at all. However, you responded to every single Email I sent in 48hrs. I can't believe people actually have the nerve to complain. I myself have trouble juggling my every day life activities around such as work, feeding the dog, bathing the children, and of course finding some Mafia time. I can only imagine your inbox. I don't know how you do it. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

hey Ade,
I just wanted to say i really appreciate all your hard work, you're like my personal MW-Bible, everything i need to know is here, & doing that all by yourself & also have kids around is quite remarkable, i know i wouldn't pull it of, so props for you girl!!
keep up the good work :D

Lucas said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah loot sucks big time ! apart from boss jobs.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think loot drops in vegas depending on the mastery level you are at

For example: Range finder rifle drops in District 5. But it only drops on ruby mastery, it does not drop on gold, silver or the other

Has anyone else seen this?

Mathol said... [Reply to comment]

Isaw ppl in my mafia with other loots I don't knoe like a catsuit and a padded suit ( not sure bout the real name ) but not the biker one , it s white , also a jelly fish box any ideas if they re vegas loots also ??

Mathol said... [Reply to comment]

there s also a poison dart frog

Mathol said... [Reply to comment]

a ballistic vest also .. I sorry I m looking on my mafia familly accounts who are in vegas

Mathol said... [Reply to comment]

an attack chopper , a bald eagle

Mathol said... [Reply to comment]

the catsuit is actually only a defense that you buy sorry

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

mathol, those items are fed event items -- and only certain people have those items, cause they either got lucky, or camped on it -- and zynga is wrong for not putting it back up so everyone can get a shot at it -- but whatever

and i have one range finder rifle -- and it dropped on GOLD mastery, not ruby

-nick shamas
facebook

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am browsing this web page dailly and
take fastidious information from here every day.

my website; bathroom in northern virginia

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!