Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Activate Your Zynga Account

Hello all,
We always have this pop up everytime we login on the game..
I only have 10% discount..


Some players has more than 40% discount of this Reward Points promo!
One of our friend, has tried to buy RPs several days ago and he said that he's rewarded with free 25 RPs by activating Zynga account!

First he has to buy RPs from using PayPal.
This is email explaination from PayPal about his purchase..

And this is the free rewards!


Well, I am not suggesting you to buy..
But this is only for your information, guys.. in case you want to buy RPs, please wait until you see more discounts..


PS : Thanks to -R- and Richard for the info!

6 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

25 reward points?? WOW! Only 10 more until im able to buy 1 item from the market place. lol (sarcasm)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I am not spending any money on this game why people do I dont get it???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The 25 reward points for activating Zynga account is not new...
I got my 25 reward points when I bought points (for the very first time) to get the WWII Sherman tank...

 Nick Shamas said... [Reply to comment]

darn that worked? -- i thought it would screw up my account :/

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

so can i just activate an account with zynga but not buying the rp? or do i have to purchase it to get the 25 rp reward? ted

william c freeh said... [Reply to comment]

i cant access my zynga account to set my email settings to unblock my neighbors. my game feed isnt working so i need to do this. please tell me what i need to do. william c freeh livetofish56@aol.com

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!