Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, July 23, 2010

One-Day Blowout Sale!

I know, I am very late to post this one... I apologize..
My little boy is having his molar teeth, so it's painful for him.. crying all the time and I can not be in front of computer until he's sleeping.. Thanks for the kind advise for some good friends and mafias about this..

Thanks also to all of you who have sent all infos about this game.. Please bear with me as I will try to post them all soon..

Ok, everybody knows that we have this event now.. it's released around 9 hours ago and still last for 24 hours..


You can also see the promo on the Daily Checklist..


As the banner as well..

One-Day Blowout Sale!

And yes, you got the pop up message in your game..


Tempting!
Will you spend your money to buy Reward Points now? I guess lots of people do because some of the items in the Marketplace are on sale! You can have deep discount now..

Be wise then.... it's your choice!


PS : Thanks for the info, Hayden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!