Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, July 26, 2010

Funny Glitch - I Got Attacked By Myself!

Several days I got this email from one of my best mafia.. it is about a funny glitch she has on her account..
Please continue reading..

Hi,
Yesterday when I logged in and went to Mafia Wars, imagine my surprise to see in my feed that I was "attacked" 100 times by myself!
At first I thought it was someone who stole my Mafia name & My pic but when I used the "switch" BM it brought me to my own profile..
I checked my stats and nothing changed..My fight's/loses are still the same...I did a support ticket on it along with the screenshot to see if Zynga had an answer to this funny "glitch"..no word yet.

I Have included the screen shot that I took.
Thank You,
Nicole
a.k.a MAFIA FAIRY GODMOTHER
Here is the screenshot..


You can see that she found on the Player Updates about this..
This is weird! I never experienced this before..

We know that some players found that they have robbed themself and now we found that this player can attack herself! I still found it is weird and funny..
But glad that your account is just fine, Ma'am..

Well, Zynga.. we understand that it is hard to maintain this game to run smoothly.. Appreciate the hard works from the team.. still we ask for the best from you, guys..

Keep up the good work, Zynga team!


PS : Apologize for my late posting, Ma'am.. Have a great weekend to all of you..

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I usually do not comment, however after reading through a few of the comments on "Funny Glitch - I Got Attacked By Myself!".
I do have some questions for you if you do not mind.
Could it be just me or does it look like like a
few of these remarks appear like they are written by brain dead visitors?

:-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Would you post a list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Here is my web site; free backup software

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!