Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, July 30, 2010

Vegas Bugs!

Vegas is still in beta version... it's giving us some glitches, either bad or good ones..

This was happening when Vegas only for some players only..
Jodie has not entered Vegas yet, but she has the option to exchange the Rack of Chips in Vegas...

The same glitch also sent by Foxeeh.. thanks for sharing with us here..


I found one annoying glitch when I want to do my Fight Path..


Can not fight any of those targets above!
If I click on any Fight button, I have that text message.. I just refresh it or go to another tab and go back to Fight Path again..
If the problem persist, you can refresh your browser again.. Still, it's annoying! Stressss


On the screenshot below, I can not see my Marketplace tab!

It's diappear.. I go to any tabs, still doesn't show up there!
And I only have that job shown there... need to do a couple of refresh until I have my jobs back, but still, no Marketplace tab yet...

My best mafia, Davo, got this glitch when he wanted to do Boss Fight..
See the screenshot and you will understand..

He has tons of Shivs and Grenades!
Although the Boss Health is not that much, he can beat her easily using combination of Shiv and Grenade...
Too bad, it is only a temporary glitch, since he checked on his Inventory, but the number of his Consumables on Boss Fight is just normal!
At least, you had fun for a while, Davo..


While Haider was trying to help his mafia friend on the Boss Fight.. seems like it will never going to be end forever!

He clicked on Attack, but somehow the Boss Lady is too strong for him.. can only made ZERO attack!

Last screenshot and last glitch for today..
Our friend, Jayan, have mastered Vegas on level 3.. but when he logged in to his account, he got surprised to have the 4 stars of mastery level!

He still has the Boss unlocked!
Lucky or not? Only he can tell about it..


Thanks fo sharing this with all of us to Foxeeh, Jodie, Davo, Haider and Jayan.. Happy killing, guys!

9 comments:

Don Daniel said... [Reply to comment]

I have the same problem in district 3, it's BAD! you dont earn any skillpoints! :(

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

unfortunately for me ....I have a bad glitch also. I entered Vegas 12 days ago and as soon as I finished all jobs energy and fight I got 2 the boss and I click and nothing happens I'ts still at 0% complete the small window 2 fight the boss doesn't pop up all it does is scroll up and burn 5 stamina, I am unable 2 move on 2 level 2 district 1 :(! I have submitted a ticked everyday and even tried 1 on 1 live support...I get the same answer the developers are working on it :(**! any 1 else have the same problem?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have the same problem what you see on last screenshot... of course I wrote to Zynga... They can do nothing; they answer ins shortcut: master your jobs and then we will see...
of course when I master my jobs I don't get skill points, I don't have hope they will give them back to me...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have same bug as Jayan, jobs in district 3 mastered by itself, but I don't have mastery weapon now and can't fight boss to get it.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same thing happened to me. but the problem with that is once you master a job, you don't get a skill point, and when you get to boss fight it automatic completes and you loss your boss fight item completely(yes the nice 100+ att and def item that you get from boss fight). at least that's what happened to me on district 3. hope it gets fixed soon. I've been just avoiding that district.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

that last screen is actually unlucky, because he moved up a level he missed all the skill points, he should contact Zynga via chat so they can fill the missing points..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hey dude, only the last one is the glitch. The rest is stupid nonsense. He does 0 damage to the boss because she is too strong. This is not New York. These Bosses are strong. Get a brain for God's sake. And the first one is not a glitch either. It says "You were not able to fight this player" because if you leave the fight screen open for a while, the fighters change just like in the normal fight list. Thats why you have to refresh the page to get the updated list. NOT A GLITCH. And as far as the 'missing marketplace' is concerned, I bet that has to do with his slow ass internet. Sometimes when my connection is lagging, the images and some other stuff doesnt load properly. Dont think thats a glitch either. The real and the biggest glitch is the last one and EVEN I HAVE THAT GLITCH.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have the same thing with the mastery level he isn't the only one, it sucks cuz it shows the star but tells me i have only the 3rd tier mastery

Haider said... [Reply to comment]

@ Anonymous July 30, 2010 9:33 PM

GET A LIFE!!! stop talking about things u dont even know they are.....

Haider

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!