Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Talk About Being Lucky!

I know that we are all hoping to win some Reward Points from the game.. There are several ways to get for fee...

You can win the Daily Chance game.. and if you have 5 same numbers, you can win some Reward Points.. but I don't have proof that somebody really win it!

Another way is by opening Gold Treasure Chest.. You can pretend to be a pirate and buy the Treasure Chest key (or it can be dropped from Mystery Bag for free), open your chest and voila.. Patrick was a very lucky guy that day!

Need a screenshot? Here you go!


And Nenad sent me this screenshot few months ago... sorry I forgot to post..
He won 4 numbers on the lottery! Too bad the price is so cheap!

So it's not impossible to win.. but yes need lots of luck!

Ok, this is the hot stuff... You are able to play another mini games ie Slot Machine game.. just use your free spin or if you have Reward Points to spend, you can play as many as you can!
Rizwan tried and here is the result : Jackpot!

Very very very nice!!!!

And Nick just shared his winning to me.. he got this one when he played Vampire Wars game!

Splendid! Congratulations, Nick... You're so lucky, I remember that I only won few XP when I got my bonus playing this game!


I wish I can be one of the lucky players too... anybody else won something??? What dya think?


PS : Thanks for sharing Nick, Patrick, Nenad and Rizwan.. congratulations you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Have won 100xp or 5 rp

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!