Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Are You A VIP?

Yeah, they are know placing this image on the Daily Checklist.. to remind us for trying our luck everyday..


I have tried it today and this is mine :


Crap!

One of our friend, Grega, has zero of chips but he got lucky to enter Las Vegas! ZERO!
So it is not about how many Rack of Chips you have in hand, but this is only for some lucky players.. perhaps depends on our servers?
Still, collect as many as chips you can.. we might need them all in Vegas soon.. Peace yo!


Kyle is also one of players who already in.. He sent an email to Zynga asking about what VIP's can do.. This is the reply..
"Hello Kyle,
Thanks for contacting Zynga.
My name is Jason with Zynga Customer Support, and I would be more than happy to assist you in this matter.
Kyle, with the VIP access you can to do everything
Las Vegas has to offer one week ahead of time .

Thank you for your constant support of
Mafia Wars. Keep on playing. The Don needs you.
Sincerely,
Jason
Zynga Customer Support"

Wow, I really want to enter this city soon! Being a week ahead is a very good thing on this game.. O Zynga, please let me in... Beg


PS : Thanks for the info, Grega.. you're one of the lucky ones! Thanks Kyle.. nice info you have! Good one, huh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i have just got in too!!! i will give info as soon as possible.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm in!!!!

Mat said... [Reply to comment]

I m in also but with a secondry account .. no chips , lvl 20 .. too bad I cant enter with my primal account yet ...

Valerio said... [Reply to comment]

YEAH! I'm in! I'm very lucky. I have gained the membership with an odds of 5% (11 Rack of Chips) xD

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

im in with 16 rack of chip...........
in my main account.............
feeling lucky.........
but what to do now
:[
=(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm in! Will send info once they start letting us do things.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

im also in with 10 chips when will it be open for us ?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

im in with 66 chips.. on the last try.. =D

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!