Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Server Glitch Compensation

This one regarding my blog post about server glitch.. some of us could not play our game properly..
Some achievements has gone.. etc.. you can read my post about it here : July 13th Server Glitch.

Ok that's fine and Zynga tries to keep their promise to fix it and not only that, they give us good compensation.. Check this out!


Woowww, that is a very nice compensation!!! I wish I had that glitch on my server too!

But nothing's bad happened to my account and no reason for me to accept the compensation..
Congratulations, guys...


PS : thanks for the screenshot, Timo!

5 comments:

Johan said... [Reply to comment]

I got 50Reward Points,50 Skill Points and 40 Tickets

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Well i got 50 reward points but my account is still fucked up.
Im on level 5 mastery robbing now with 34000 clear board 9-0 record. So nice ;-(((

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Are they going to restore my achievements because I had all 81 achievements and I have only 57 now? Compensation is good but time I have spent to gain those achievements not even worth of this compensation.............

Grandjean said... [Reply to comment]

Zynga sucks. I've lost almost all my achievements 2 days ago like the player above. Then got this pop-up and the "prizes".
Now, 2 days before, Zynga have found a solution. Just have all my status restablished to the one before the issue. Now I've lost all my Vegas collection items, 4 levels, Africa and Vegas jobs mastery and a lot of loot.... I'm almost quiting with this shit. Seriously.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I lost most of the items too but I wrote to one of the Zynga representative and she gave me all the items back. I lost Trio Berella and one armed bandit, also some of the collection items and they all been added right away to my account as soon as I finished chatting with her.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!