Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, September 20, 2010

Double Mastery Boosts

Some friends got this new feature already on their account..
I got this new Double Master Gift send option which appeared in when doing jobs. Given that I've finished all the jobs (unless it also works with the Dublin jobs which I doubt) this is pretty moot for me.

The people in the list are chosen for me, so I can't choose whom I send these to. It seems they change after some time, dunno how long is the delay.
Red!
Thanks Red! Got the same info from Tom, VaibhaV, Sidhu, Dele, M Frogi, etc...
We will be able to send request to 3 mafias that are already chosen for us..


If you decide to help your mafia on this new feature, both of you will get a boost to finish the job faster! So make sure to help...

Thanks for all the infos, my friends... Enjoy your game!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

most of the people are not in my mafia what can I do.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!