Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's Happening With My Profile?

Can you please check on your mafia Profile?
I just check on my FaceBook wall that Haider is so mad right now... Zynga is ruining his stats!

This is his first look of his Stats..


And this is after few minutes he played his game..


Haider is a very active player, he doesn't mind to spend his money on buying Reward Points or Game Cards just to collect the Limited Edition Item and increasing his Skill Points.
He is a Collector as well as a Fighter! He said, " I played 380+ days in row -.-" all freaking gone!".

Being a daily player and now he is close of reaching level 2000.. I know that he has tremendous numbers of Killing, Icing, Robbing, etc... but look at his Stats above... almost all of his Stats is a big ZERO!

What's wrong, Zynga? Ruining our Stats that we have built this long time is a very bad idea.. We build our Profile carefully... and now you just take it away without any explanation? You've got to give good reasons for this!

And please be patience, Haider... First, you have to report it to Zynga Support.. and then ask for their explanation and also fast action to give your Profile back!

Hope not everybody experience the same ugliest bug like this.. I could die if they are messing with my Stats..

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad this idiot's stats have been wiped out clean...he constantly exploits glitches and gains an unfair advantage over us. Server him right...Ha Ha Ha!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

"Hope not everybody experience the same ugliest bug like this" Hardly a bug, Zynga obviously purposefully cleared his stats. I doubt they just destroy someones profile for no good reason. If you play fair you shouldn't have to worry about this. Like the guy above said, guess he uses exploits and glitches. If not then it shouldn't be too hard to get them back right? We shall see!

Haider said... [Reply to comment]

idiot! u are the only idiot around.... the proof is i had advantage over u.... what a dork.

if u are not here for glitching what are u doing here then. hm......


Haider

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Wow what a douche. I don't no about anyone else but I check this for news updates and anything interesting. For example this is an interesting story and probably can only be found here, gives me a good laugh ;)

Bart said... [Reply to comment]

LOL @ the morons...

This has nothing to do with exploiting glitches or other things just another Zynga FAIL
They should add a Most consecutive FAIL counter FFS....

Anyways I never abused any glitches and just got my Gifts sent reseted from 70K+ to 622 (when i noticed it so I assume they just put it to 0)
I sent in a support ticket but haven't received any response in 24 hours ...
I know that's nothing compared to what happened to you Haider but I'm just letting you know that you don't seem to be the only victim :s

Bart

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!