Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Game Error on Vegas

Johan sent me this screenshot few days ago...
He said please look at this screenshot, you will notice the error..


The message says "Vault is at capacity" while we can see that his Vault still can hold around 30M of Vegas chips.. Ouch, not a good one, Johan...
Hope it's already fixed by now so you can save more chips there..


And our friend here has another Vegas error.. Please read his email to me..

Had this strange bug happen to me. It did NOT affect the game for me in any way and I did NOT loose any mastery on the job.

As you can see the bar is full. It was at first reading -400% so I clicked the job one more time and it started counting down all the way to zero. When it hit zero it then flashed "Job Completed".

I exited out of the game and came back in and I still had full mastery on the job. Just thought you would like the info.

Chris
Check the screenshot, please...


Yes, the bar showing minus numbers there... I hope this is just a temporary bugs because the server is too busy at the moment, Chris..

I will have to tell you again, my friends.. if you find that the errors are annoying, you can take the screenshots and submit a ticket to Zynga Support. They will ask you to take a screenshot if you didn't attach one.. So please be prepared...

Hope we're all enjoying the game more and more... Thanks for sharing to Johan and Chris.. Happy gaming!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!