Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Release Notes

We have just discussed about the Game News including the Release Notes.. and suddenly now we have it on our game..

I am glad that finally they have some updates on the notes.. Not sure why the date states 30 August though.. also I don't think they have fixed all the bugs..
  • First, I still can not see clearly how many Burners I have on my Robbing page.. Can you change the color of number of the Burners I have, please?
  • And some friends still complaining about the missing collections on the Collection & Vault page.. For example : They can not find the Stolen Diamond Collections, Crew Collections, etc..
  • I am still unable to convert my Thai envelopes.. I know that we have it converted when we accept the envelopes right away via Free Gift.. but how to convert the ones that sent through normal gifting? Rack of Chips got the button to exchange it to Vegas chips, can you guys on Developer team make the same button in Bangkok?

Do you want to add few more bugs?
Feel free to add them on the COMMENT section below this post..


PS : Thanks to Cohen again, Hayden and Kareem!


1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have this problem.
I lost all collections up Stole a Diamond Collections.
All crew, chinese new year, st patrick, easter eggs, cup balls, valentines, diamonds, tools of trade..
I lost them in middle of June, and still nothing :/

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!