Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, September 6, 2010

Where Is the San Juan Event?

I have defeated all the Boss on San Juan.. so I am not sure if the event is taken from my account because I have already done it or is it for all players..


Is this the answer of all the white screens we had several times ago?

They promised to "brining" back the fight event soon as they have made some adjustment on the game!
Another failure... typically of Zynga.. Hehehehe


By the way, I just want to know... is there any player out there who still has the San Juan event on their account? Please let me know, thanks..

Eh, have to edited my post, just got this info when I am browsing the forum...


Apparently they have taken back the event from all accounts!
For all of you who still have not got all the reward items, please be patience as they are doing their best to fix the issue...

PS : Thanks to Shwetank & Akshay for the screenshot... and Michael, you got the answer now.. Bye all..

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I Got The Same Prob In All My 5 Acc...
Really3 Dissapoint With Zynga
Check Ur Exp Per Energy Also & U'll Be Suprise

[BOOM] ΒΔĐѽΔPPL€ said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

This is Marcelo and I will be more than happy to assist you today. First of all, I do apologize for this inconvenience you had in the game. We appreciate your excitement in playing our latest feature, San Juan. Currently, the feature is still in a beta. We are working hard to fully release the feature and we appreciate your understanding and patience in the meantime. As a result of these technical problems the length of the event will be extended. As a gesture of our goodwill, I have added 10 rewards points in your account.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I still haven't seen the event, my game has said that paragraph from the time it should have been released. I just hope they release it soon, they are bringing out more and more stuff which is good but they still aren't fixing the main bugs in this game which i think they should be concentrating on first

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i dont have boss fights yet...hrrrrrrrrrrrrr
loser zynga

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!