Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

San Juan Bugs!

For you who has not defeated all four Bosses on San Juan event, you still have 1 and a half day to go..


Some friends still got bugs on this event..
Let me discuss one by one..

One players got more than 1 Night Vision Viewer as one of San Juan mastery item..


It's good, but not fair.. Hehehehe


Haider tried to help his friends on the Boss Fight, but he got this message..


I also have tried to help my mafias on theirs, but everytime I click to attack, the Boss Health always turn to be FULL again! Rajan said, it looks like I give him energy drink or something.. No way I can help my mafia to finish their fight!

We also can see this kind of screenshot, where we already got 4 stars but still able to attack!


Another friend can see this American flag on the Health bar.. Is that a joke?


Anyway, I keep helping my friends on their Boss Fights.. sometimes it is just so sad when I have run out of Stamina and unable to help.. Apologize for this and hope all of you can finish this event and able to get all the four stars items!
Don't forget to ask for help and use Boss Fighter bookmarklet..

Happy killing!


PS : Thanks to Haider, Ankit, and some others for the screenshots..

2 comments:

Leon said... [Reply to comment]

The flag, at least, is an extension of Skype. The browser think that stamina is a phone number.

Not Zynga's fault this time ;D

Punith said... [Reply to comment]

I second Leon's Comment

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!