Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, September 13, 2010

Rare Collection Items In Vegas!

Hi all!
How was your weekend?
I got great time with my friends.. we were having grand reunion with all of my high school friends! So exited and back from it I can not wait to play my game...

Looks like all of us have difficulty on finding the rare items from the new Vegas collections!
Please check what Red! has done here :

Here's a snapshot of my Vegas collections. Looks like the last item NEEDS to be given from a friend...
Also, even when you find more items, it still has a max of 5 items (wish they had a max on robbing loot, I'm at like 200 of each :/)

Funny I only have one Full House Poker Hand though...

- Red!


Great job, Red! Good one, huh?

I see on Zynga forums that our friends make some of Zynga thread questioning about these rare collections items too!

If you have tons of Energy, you can TRY to do Vegas jobs over and over to get the whole collection items.. My friend Mak even has refilled his Energy for several times but still no luck on getting them! So a bit of disappointing to get the rare ones..

Thanks God that we still have ways to get them!

First of all, you need to put them on your wishlist.. Then try to play this game everyday so you are able to get The Daily Take and have a chance to get this one collection item on your wishlist!


I was lucky enough.. Xixixixixix


Second way is by installing Bagman Mugger bookmarklet from Spockholm tools!
Go here to find the bookmarklet :
http://www.spockholm.com/mafia/external.php

It is on EXTERNAL tab.. find this bookmarklet (or also available the alternative version).


Install it on your browser and run it from your game.. Nick was lucky too! He got one collection item from his wishlist!


You can also skip the second way and just open your Mystery Bag in normal way... go to FaceBook request page and open them all manually.. You might be surprise!


So, it's not impossible to get the rare ones!
You just have to do some tricks and be patience until you got them all..
Good luck collecting the new collections of Vegas...


PS : Thanks to Nick and Red!

11 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm looking for a link to post "four of a kind". Wiki wishlist adder does not work - it posts a request for a flush when you select "four of a kind". Does anyone know how to post a request so that you can have a chance through accepting mystery bags?

 Nick Shamas said... [Reply to comment]

I have a lot more than 5 of each item-- there is not limit as is implied.. Also, if you run Brawler at this time, then check your Special collections, your Tournament collections will show that you have at least 10 complete collections of trophies, rings and belts -- I have screenshots of all of this =o

aaron said... [Reply to comment]

I got all mine except the Bollywood matches. The last items in each I got from opening past the 5 limit Super Pignatas and having that item on my wishlist.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I ALSO GOT THE Mountain Lion ON THE DAYLE TAKE
and if you want the picture send me a email to alejo_sur@msn.com

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i can add them in my inventory

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

is there anybody there to give me an advise how to defeat Hill's brother (RUBY level)... this guy is really tough ... i have 104,500+1200skill for attack and defensive 107,000+1100skill + full stuns and shiv.... i still not able to take 25% damage on them ... any suggestions or strategy to defeat him .....pls help? thanks

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Wishlist_Adder

for adding items to ur wishlist.

and about rare collection items
i did not see anybody who can get them from jobs.
they all have them from mystery bags.

seya

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Anyone know if there is any kind of Re-Vault bonus? I got the lion in a bag, and Hollywood Matches on the daily take. It would be pretty sweet if you could keep re-vaulting and getting more skill points.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Re-vault does not work. Trade the extra items before they go down in value.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I used my reward points to continue to refill my health and went back in to attack them again and again. You can also use Vegas money to refill your health but the key is to not leave Vegas or their health will also refill fast! Good Luck!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

NEVER use Reward points for health! What a waste! Seriously... I mean it's ultimately your game, but there are so many better ways to spend RP.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!