Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Attack & Defense Bundle Glitch - Fixed!

Yes, I have noticed that lots of people are very disappointed because of Zynga team has taken back the Loyalty Program Loot glitch yesterday..

Hayden, Kang Fahmi, Nexus, and some other friends told me about this info and eager to share the screenshots..
Please check the email from Hayden..
So Zynga decided to check their database for those accounts with the Loyalty Program items..
No, we did not get roll backed, but instead those items (Skulker, Aircraft Carrier, etc) has been removed and is compensated with 5x Safety First item.
Look, I bought 6 sets of bundle (each for 11RPs), and total RP costed was 66 RPs. The compensation which Zynga gave was 5x Safety First weapon (35RP x 5 = 175 RPs)..
We are also able to keep those skill points which we had got from those bundles. :)

But the sad thing is that, I had 170 RPs before, and Zynga decided to give us back our RPs, which also means 170RP + 66RPs = 236 RPs.
From what i've saw today when I logged in, my RP was only on 227. If I take 236RPs to minus 227RPs, it'll give a amount of 9. This means that Zynga took away 9 RPs of mine.

Also, the other thing is the Mafia Attack and Defense Strength.
Before the compensation(the night before), I had :
Zynga took away 403 points from it...

After the compensation (I bought bats from NY, I had :
Zynga took away 6 from it.

Afterall, the compensation was pretty good, but than again, I DO NOT want the Safety Firsts and they did not give me back all my RPs.
Thanks to my friend, I took a screen of how much RPs I had left yesterday (thanks a lot!).
So now, I'll go and spam Zynga Support for the rest of my RPs.

Hayden
Ouch! I did buy the Bundles.. and also got this pop up on my game..


So no players are able to take advantage of the glitch!

Crap!
Unlike Hayden, I didn't pay attention on how many RPs I had before.. I guess this is just a game.. sometime you have the fortune and luck, sometimes we just have to be patience and take a deep breath!


PS : Thanks a lot to all of my friends who kindly share! I owe you, guys! Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same here they took 10 of each loyalty items I had (skulker/wolf pack/aircraft carrier).. I got to keep all my skills, plus 5 safety first. And I got my 111 gf points back too.

So I got 5 X 35RP = 175 RP
Add: 4x skill points x10 X 14RP = 140
Total: 215 RP worth stuffs for free.. ;)

Hey Zynga take away ur ugly safety first and at least give me 1 of each loyalty programs I had at first place (1x skilker, 1x Wolf Pack, 1x Aircraft Carrier).

-Ra-

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

New BUG ! I'm not receiving any skill point for each Job Mastery. It happened 2x to me already. :(

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!