Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fight On In San Juan!

Hmmmm, everybody's can see this on their Home page...


They have extended the event to 3 days!
And what make me feel so mad now is that they have reset my Boss Fight and I lost the Gold mastery on the last 3 Bosses!


I checked on my Inventory that I still got all the mastery rewards tho, thanks God.. but too bad the bonus of defeating all Bosses is only on Bronze level!


Sometimes I just hate them!


For you who still struggling on this fight, don't forget to use the Boss Fighter bookmarklet from Spockholm team...
Good luck all!


PS : Thanks for the head up, Hayden, Kareem, VaibhaV and Thomas...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!