Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, September 6, 2010

Bugs... bugs... bugs...

Ok, let's talk about the bugs that still become annoying part of the game..

This one is from the San Juan event.. yesterday, we always got this message when we fight the Boss.. Let's this bug become one of the info for Zynga team, so they can fix it when we have our San Juan event again..


And everybody is telling me about this Fight Club error!
Today when I clicked on tournaments tab on the fight page I got this error message..
I hope zynga will fix it early so we can do more fights..


About Mumbai..
Chapter 3 has been released, but still we have the banner of Chapter 2?


What about the backgrounds of this Mumbai mission?
Zynga has lots of designer, why they are so lazy to make a new one for Mumbai..


This is about the Release Note.. they have pointed out that the gift requests error has been fixed, but see what we got here when we received our gifts..


Hayden got the mumble jumble icons on his game header.. That's not nice!


Ok, I am sure that there are still many bugs out there.. You can see some bugs posted by Bossy Don on Zynga forums..
Zynga has replied there too but we're looking for the improvements on our game soon! Don't make us feel disappointed with you, Zynga..


PS : Thanks to Kang Fahmi (the founder of Surabaya Downtown Mafia), Selva, Guga, Amit, Haider, Ranveer, Subin, Neil and Hayden.. More power!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yang kerja di zynga bagian mw itu amatiran deh:D

Ashwith said... [Reply to comment]

I almost finished fighting off the 4th boss at level two in the San Juan Event. Then it sayss this:
"Due to the overwhelming popularity of the San Juan event, we are making some adjustments to the feature to improve game performance. We apologize for any inconvenience this might be causing and are actively working on brining back the fight event. We will make sure that everyone has more than enough time to complete the fight. Thank you again for your patience."
I mean what the??!!
Is it overwhelming popularity or sheer incompetence?! A lot of people are leaving Mafia Wars because of careless bugs like this. Now I got to start that boss all over again. And If my hunch about Zynga's mess ups is right, I might (and possibly others too) have to start the entire event again!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I just got off of a "chat" with Jason, a Zynga rep. My complaint was that I had the first San Juan dude down to one hit from 120,000 health and someone attacked me 8 times and killed me, thus ending my fight. I have to start all over again? This should not be possible in the game if these boss fights are so lengthy. Zynga refilled my energy and stamina for me for my trouble. They also gave me a Zeus, Diamondback, Goldsmobile and some other meaningless loot item.

So I'm boycotting the fight events going forward, and suggest everyone else does too. Zynga is doing things that soak up more and more of our time and it is pushing people out of the game.

I also had the Vegas Tournament error. Best part? It still takes some of your stamina away even though it doesn't let you in a tourney. Awesome job, Zynga.

I'm almost pissed enough to quit.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!