Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Attack & Defense Bundle Glitch

Apparently there was a glitch on the Marketplace around 3 hours ago!

Two of my friends (Hayden and Gerson) bought the Attack and Defense Bundle at that time, apparently those items are can only be bought by using the Loyalty Points!

I bought 4 item in defense/attack bundle for 11 RP 3 times
All the weapon, vehicle, animal was strong, but very cheap.
Later I know that the weapon, animal, and vehicle are new item for loyalty program, I don't know why they show up in my market place.
I quickly look at my Marketplace tab but I see that there are no more of these items there! Crap! Xixixixixix

Here are the screenshots showing the glitch..




"Since this bundle only costs 11 RPs, and I'll be able to get 3 items for free, I took it", Hayden told me.


Very nice! I wish I know about this earlier...
But you know, this is a fast faced game... Take all advantages of the sweet glitches while you can...
Thanks to Hayden and Gerson for sharing... and congratulations to both of you and to all who has the items! Thanks to Pyro7 for the tip! Enjoy, mate


PS : One tip from a Pyro7 at the comment section : keep refreshing the Attack & Bundle on the Marketplace page until you see the Loyalty Program items! Happy hunting!

13 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got the one with the Skullker but it was 31 RP. Some in my clan say this is related to the reward programs which I don't have on the account that I got this on. We know about Platinum, and I have heard of Emerald but this like your screen shots appears unrelated to those.
Nice site- thanks for keeping it going.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

its still working..
i just got the +4 skill points, skulker, aircraft carrier and wolfpack for 11rp
very nice :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Don't open too many windows... I mean don't
I did that ... coz I hope having more chances of opening them... once I got the 11Rp glitch I click it turned out I bought the 75rp pack... crap....
At least I learnt my lesson

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

you can still buy them from market place > bundles > atk bundle > keep changing it until you get the 11 rp sweet deal.. I bought 10 bundles just now.. ^_^ thanks Ada, Hayden, Gerson, and pyro7.. good job mate.. ^_^

-Ra-

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, I purchased 2 sets for 7 RPs and 1 for 11 RPs. The attack/defense bundle page is gone, Zynga fixing it?

MAriukou said... [Reply to comment]

Just got 4 bundles for 44rp :D

Red! said... [Reply to comment]

Yup, same here, 7 bundles for 77RP.

Essentially the LP items are actually 0RP in the bundles, so if you match 3 LP items all you have to pay for is the 4 Skill points which costs 14 but you get the 20% discount so you get it at 11RP. Great deal! Too bad the "3 free items" is ALWAYS the Skulker/Aircraft Carrier/Wolfpack...

Red! said... [Reply to comment]

Hmm, I was ammassing more RP and I can no longer get the combo bundles... looks liek they fixed it!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Zynga fixed it!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The items I got just vanished from my inventory mere minutes ago :(

But I got my reward points back in turn...

Bit of a pity, those were actually deals I'd consider acceptable, unlike the usual bundles. And the constant popups advertising those were so annoying I completely stopped robbing.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

not only did they fix it they rolled it back...

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Zynga put it up for 11 Pts. There was no shame in purchasing the item. They took the items away and gave me back my GF points. I wrote them. I purchased there product at there asking price. Cut and dry. :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

And apparently I also got compensated with some high-end items in addition to returning the GF points I spent.

So while I still liked the other items, the Wolf Pack in particular looked cool, I've got no reason to complain....

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!