Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend Special - Free Property Upgrade?

Last weekend, some friends got this promo on their Daily Checklist message..
I'm sending you an image where some sort of new feature appears, I've seen it a couple of times this weekend, but when I click on it nothing seems to happen. Well, just wanted to let you know.
BTW this weird new feature is that free upgrade weekend..
Hector


Alessandro also asking me the same question..
I guess I was too busy on that weekend.. I apologize for this late posting, my friends..

I don't think that I have this feature on my account.. And too bad that if you do, you can not get the free offer from Zynga..

Hope that they will release the offer again this weekend... so that we're able to get the free Property upgrade! OMG.. luv it!


PS : Thanks to Hector and Alessandro.. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got this last thursday, but nothing happened last weekend so i reckon it could be something witch zygna are setting up in the weeks to come

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Ramadan Mubarak! I enjoy your blog very much, I have been reading it for many months, thanks for all the good information!

- Nour

fuki44 said... [Reply to comment]

i had pop up with this today

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!