Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, September 3, 2010

Fight Drop Rate Increase!

Hi are you, guys?

Got this email from Hayden.. he is one of my best mafia who love to do fight.. He used all his Stamina and get the free refill from using inside game promo, etc..
Please check on his email to me..
Okay, if you noticed it, the fight drop rates has been increased today (2 september)!
The loot drop percentage today is always staying at 9.0% to 9.8% for me.
Although it would sometimes drop to 8.5% and than rise back up to 9.0%..

The drop rate for yesterday was pretty crap (7.6%).
But anyhow, here's the picture for yesterday's 11k stamina run on Brawler :)
Here you go the result of Hayden fights..



Here is another email from Red!
I have a theory...

* In D6, I'm now all ruby except for the boss.
* I spend ~5.5k energy for at least 100 levels (investing in my stamina to get VCs in fights+tournaments, which is rather slow, I get about 2.15xp/stamina).
* Throughout, I had NO Diamondback and 1 Reinhardt and Otto.

I started "fast levelling" in hopes to Ruby D3 using the D6 Missions (The 1.98xp/Energy and 2.25xp/Stamina ones...) and after ~5 levels, I now have 2 Diamondbacks and 7 Reinhardt and Otto!

I thus conclude that the "Rare" Reinhardt and Otto & Diamondbacks can only be acquired through the Fights (the one I got was through normal play getting to ruby level)! Given most people have Energy accounts, and the D6 Ruby Fight missions cost ~120 Stamina, this makes it rather long to amass the items...

Could you find anyone that could correlate this? Or perhaps ask about it on your site?

From Hayden's screenshot, we can see that none of Diamondbacks and Reinhardt & Otto are collected from normal fight!
Perhaps it's because he fought in Bangkok? I don't know if he chooses Vegas as the city to fight because I can not run Brawler in Vegas city!

And I did Vegas jobs in Disctrict 6, I got some of the Diamondbacks and also the rest of rare lootable items... Ruby level is even better, Red! My looter doesn't have lots of Stamina but are able to collect rare items from District 6.. An advise from a friend, just try to do mix of jobs on District 6 so the loot drop will increase...
Anybody else have other trick on this, please?

Happy looting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!