Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Italy Error

This is supposed to be posted 10 days ago, sorry Oldy and Stevonoz ...

Hi Ade
Just thought I would share just another bug with mafia. I have completed Ruby level in Italy to level 5 and have now been getting the error attached, where-by all except the top job are LOCKED again.
Thanks
Oldy

Here is the screenshot..



And this one sent by Stevonoz..

Hi,
I'm sending you an interesting photo from Italy. when I wanted to kill a boss, and I asked for help so I started deducted from Dako 24:00 and he did not want to shrinking of health.
Sincerely Stevonoz of Slovakia.
And the screenshot..


Yes, sometimes I also experience that... but I hope the problem is over now...
If it still persist, you can contact Zynga Customer Support and report it.. hopefully they will give you some compensation...

Thanks a lot for sharing with us..
Have a nice day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i has stop playing mafia wars on 27nd october 2010........i also deactivated my facebook accounts.....

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!