Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, December 2, 2010

More On Exclusive Bonus Payment

Haider has sent me more screenshots and info about the Exclusive Bonus Payment...
This bonus will only drop if you finish your job in the mission and not dropping on each mission (random).

Here are some example of bonus you can get..


And this one...


So the items are just like the bonus we got from claiming our Mystery Bag..
After that you can share your bonus with your mafia friends...


I think I have done a lot of mission every day but I don't have a chance to get one of this feature... guess, it's not roll out for everybody yet?

Anyway, I also want to remind you about this Stuff The Bird Mission.. We still have around 7 hours before it's gone..


I think everybody is bored enough with this kind of mission.. I have completed my position on one spot, but the rest slots are still opened until the time has expired! Nobody want to join the mission!
We have our regular one with more interesting prize, so we don't need anymore mission..
Please do not update the Limited Time mission, Zynga...


And I will still doing my job on one mission to get the exclusive bonus payment.. What about you, my friends?


PS : Thanks again to Haider for this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!